YingZhong Law Offices, based in downtown San Jose, is a boutique Immigration firm providing all types of immigration services.
We are seeking an immigration attorney with at least three years of experience in an immigration law firm or similar organization performing immigration legal services including NIV and/or IV to join our team.
- Must be licensed and in good standing to practice law in at least one state bar
- Ideal candidate will have more than 5 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
- Preparing business immigration cases including: EB1A, EB1B, EB1C, NIW, etc.
- Preparing NIV cases including: E-2, E-3, J-1, H-1B, L-1A/B, O-1A/B, TN
- Managing PERM and IV processes
- Preparing Family-based cases and Naturalization cases
- Tracking important dates/documents
- Meticulously checking filings for accuracy and completeness