What is EB-1C Multinational Managers or Executives visa?
EB-1C is a
General Requirements for EB-1C Petitioners
A multinational manager or executive is eligible for EB-1C classification if he/she satisfied all the following three requirements:
- The multinational manager or executive must have been employed outside the United States for at least one year by a firm or corporation during the three years preceding the petition
- The multinational manager or executive must be seeking to enter the United States to continue service for that firm or organization.
- The employment must have been outside the United States in a managerial or executive capacity and with the same employer, an affiliate, or a subsidiary of the employer.
Employer Criteria for Multinational Manager or Executive:
- Petitioning employer must be a U.S. employer.
- Employer must have been doing business for at least one year, as an affiliate, a subsidiary, or as the same corporation or other legal entity that employed you abroad.